Cleaner working environments are a visible demonstration of the care that an organisation offers employees, students and visitors.
At Newport Norse, we believe the way to deliver this is to continuously measure our performance against the target specification resulting in consistent standards. This will result in higher productivity and achievement.
Our cleaning operation has a workforce exceeding 230 staff who are trained to The British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc) Standard. Our training programmes use the BICSc methodology at the core of all training modules.
Our cleaning managers undertake regular cloud based site audits which are instantly accessible on the client portal.
We offer a comprehensive range of cleaning solutions, including:
- education establishment (schools and colleges) cleaning
- commercial office cleaning
- hospice and healthcare settings
- window and high level cleaning
- specialist one-off cleans (eg carpets)
- caretaking and janitorial services.