We have been working hard over the last few weeks revising and implementing our business continuity plans in response to the emerging COVID-19 pandemic.
In response to the extremely dynamic nature of the pandemic and the measures being implemented by the UK Government, we wish to share today how our approach is changing.
We fully appreciate that you will be busy implementing your own organisational and service contingencies so the following is only a brief overview but we will of course be pleased to discuss in more detail as required.
We are currently able to fulfil all our business obligations and will be here to support you through what are unprecedented times by using our expertise and advice to overcome the challenges which lie ahead for us all.
Please keep in touch with us as the situation develops and, for our part, we will be as helpful and flexible as we can be given the circumstances.
Here are some of the measures we are implementing:
- We have established a Group Incident Management Team which is meeting daily to co-ordinate and inform live and emergent response measures.
- We are providing continual advice to all staff and visitors to follow stringently government and Public Health England advice regarding hygiene standards and shielding of vulnerable groups.
- We are using homeworking arrangements so that, where viable, we can keep key services running.
- We are optimising technology to enable and support home working and remote operations prioritising as appropriate to critical functions and outcomes.
- We are revising and developing business continuity plans to respond to emergent issues and to reflect new government guidance.
- We are looking to issue regular updates on industry response to the outbreak and use the infrastructure of the Group to disseminate best practice.
If you have any immediate concerns, talk to our teams on the ground and we will do what we can to help.
If you have a query regarding the above, please send us a message.Contact us